- Heat oil in a large frying pan on high. Saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until tender.
- Stir through capsicum, paprika and saffron. Cook a further 1-2 minutes, until aromatic. Add marinara mix and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, until seafood changes colour.
- Add tomatoes and sherry. Bring to the boil on high. Stir in rice and peas. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon. Accompany with crusty bread, if liked.
- If preferred, make your own marinara mix using fish chunks of choice, calamari, prawns, mussels and scallops.
Get inspired with these mouth-watering tapas recipe ideas.