- 1 pkt (12) frozen unbaked shortcrust tart cases (Pampas)
- 500g purchased thick vanilla custard
- 2 lady finger bananas, thinly sliced
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 190C 170C fanforced. Place frozen tart cases on a baking tray. Pierce well with a fork. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden. Cool.
2. Fill cases with custard. Top with banana, whipped cream and almonds. Serve at once.
TIPS: Bake cases in advance, cool and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Fill just before serving.