Photography by Anson Smart. Styling by David Morgan
- 1 black teabag
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 1 cup (250ml) white or dark rum
- 1 cup (250ml) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup (250ml) lime juice cordial, chilled
- 1.5 litres (6 cups) ginger beer, chilled
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh small
- mint leaves
- 1 medium lemon, halved, sliced thinly
- 1 medium lime, halved, sliced thinly
- ice cubes, to serve
Place teabag in a heatproof jug, cover with the boiling water; stand for 5 minutes. Squeeze teabag over water, discard teabag.
Combine the tea, rum, juice and cordial in a large serving jug; cover, refrigerate until required.
Just before serving, add the ginger beer, mint, lemon and lime slices. Place ice cubes in serving glasses, top with punch.