- 2 large, ripe avocados, cut in chunks
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon bottled, sliced, pickled jalapenos
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Slivered green onion and coriander leaves, to garnish
1. Place avocado, lime juice, jalapenos, 1 tablespoon juice from jalapeno jar and 11⁄2 cups iced water in a food processor. Process, using Pulse, until smooth. If too thick, dilute with more water. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Serve over a spoonful of ice in small bowls or cups. Garnish with the onion and coriander.
Avoid over-processing to prevent froth; allow soup to settle before serving. Serve with corn chips or tortilla crisps if you like.