- 1 packet (2) baby cos lettuce hearts
- 250g punnet grape or small cherry tomatoes
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- Pulp of 1 firm-ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons bought Caesar salad dressing
1. Separate cos leaves; tear the larger ones in half. Arrange over the base of a large, shallow airtight container. Arrange the tomatoes and sprouts over lettuce.
2. Just before serving, scatter the avocado cubes over the salad and drizzle them with dressing. Serve immediately.
Use a bottled Italian dressing instead of creamy Caesar if you like. To prepare avocado, hold each half in the palm of your hand, cut into flesh to make small cubes, then use a spoon to scrape cubes from skin onto salad.