Cut sugar to five percent of daily calories: World Health OrganisationThe World Health Organisation has changed recommendations to suggest we cut sugar to just five percent of daily calories.
Atkins style diets may shorten lifespansHigh protein diets are all the rage, but a recent study has suggested that they are not necessarily beneficial to our long term health.
Meat and cheese could be as bad for you as smokingPeople who eat a diet high in animal protein in middle age are four times more likely to die from cancer than people who eat more plant-based foods, according to a study.
Berry and banana smoothie
3 stars - based on 5 reviews
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries or Strawberries or Blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place frozen berries, banana, milk and honey in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large smoothies.
The frozen berries add an icy touch to this delicious smoothie. Kids love it!
Brought to you by Creative Gourmet.