Australia's first multi-capsule espresso machineWant the secret to rustling up amazing-tasting midweek meals without the stress? We asked leading chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan to tell us how.
How to trick your family into thinking you're a five-star chefWant the secret to rustling up amazing-tasting midweek meals without the stress? We asked leading chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan to tell us how.
The best pop-up dining in AustraliaTaking place in city laneways and beachside locations across Australia, the cool crowd can't get enough of the food and drink pop-up phenomenon. Now you can stay one step ahead of the culinary curve...
Berry and banana smoothie
3 stars - based on 5 reviews
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries or Strawberries or Blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place frozen berries, banana, milk and honey in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large smoothies.
The frozen berries add an icy touch to this delicious smoothie. Kids love it!
Brought to you by Creative Gourmet.