Edible billboard touts virtue of cakeWe didn't need an ad to tell us "life is better with cake" but one artist's edible advertisement has convinced us marketing goes better with food.
Hummingbird porridgeNo-one will ever make porridge like my dad used to make it. I can't put my finger on it and goodness knows I have tried but since he joined the big butcher shop in the sky in the early '80s, I have...
Almond gazpacho with blue swimmer crab and grapesI recently spent some time in the wilds of Kangaroo Island, South Australia and given that it was the tail end of winter, the last thing I thought I would be eating is a beautifully smooth chilled...
Berry and banana smoothie
3 stars - based on 5 reviews
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries or Strawberries or Blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place frozen berries, banana, milk and honey in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large smoothies.
The frozen berries add an icy touch to this delicious smoothie. Kids love it!
Brought to you by Creative Gourmet.