Quail with cherriesHere's an interesting fact: "quail" is actually the name for dozens of different species of birds as opposed to just one. I did not previously know that. I was surprised to find this out but then...
Beetroot and feta salad with crispy sageThere are few things more satisfying than getting your hands stained a bright fuchsia by the common garden beet. Almost every country in the world has their very own recipe for this earthy vegetable...
Kuku sabzi, the Persian omeletteThank the world that Middle Eastern food is starting to push its way in front of the monotonous burger and chicken wing takeaways that occupy every main street in the land. I'm not talking about...
Berry and banana smoothie
3 stars - based on 5 reviews
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries or Strawberries or Blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place frozen berries, banana, milk and honey in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large smoothies.
The frozen berries add an icy touch to this delicious smoothie. Kids love it!
Brought to you by Creative Gourmet.