Meals delivered when you don't want takeawayWe're all a bit "time poor" these days but cutting corners when it comes to nutrition can have a really negative effect on your health. Daily takeaways obviously aren't ideal and there are only so...
Fruit and veg countdown to health and happinessIf you're confused about how much fruit and veg you should have in your diet, you've got good reason to be. There's plenty of professional advice out there and the advice is being applied to not just...
Sandwiches surprise major source of dietary saltIn something of a health warning for sanger lovers Down Under, US researchers have found Americans get as much as 46 percent of their recommended dietary intake of salt in sandwiches daily.
Berry and banana smoothie
3 stars - based on 5 reviews
- 1 ½ cups Creative Gourmet frozen Raspberries or Strawberries or Blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place frozen berries, banana, milk and honey in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two tall serving glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 2 large smoothies.
The frozen berries add an icy touch to this delicious smoothie. Kids love it!
Brought to you by Creative Gourmet.