Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
The Today Show guys tried the world's hottest meat pie, here's what happenedRon Bruns from the Bremen Patisserie in NSW has concocted the world’s hottest pie, which he serves with a legal waiver.
Banana and berry breakfast smoothie
- 1 litre vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Weetbix, crumbled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve straight away, topped with extra berries if liked.
- It is important to make this just before serving.
- Double the amount of oat bran or weetbix if liked – the resulting drink will be thicker.
- Other fruit of choice may be used – try pear and berry or mixed berries (the frozen ones are great for this).