Some brains hard-wired to love chocolateWondering why you can't say no to a slice of mud cake, but your friend can easily pass? It could be to do with how your brain is wired.
Canned Xmas dinner most depressing thing everA UK company has put out the ultimate single-serving meal for those who prefer to spend the festive season alone – an entire Christmas dinner with both sweet and savoury layer in a tin.
Spiced eggplant saladUsing the same principles as tofu, I have decided to embrace the eggplant and douse it in as many flavour-rich ingredients as I can.
Banana and berry breakfast smoothie
- 1 litre vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Weetbix, crumbled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve straight away, topped with extra berries if liked.
- It is important to make this just before serving.
- Double the amount of oat bran or weetbix if liked – the resulting drink will be thicker.
- Other fruit of choice may be used – try pear and berry or mixed berries (the frozen ones are great for this).