Banana and berry breakfast smoothie
- 1 litre vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Weetbix, crumbled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve straight away, topped with extra berries if liked.
- It is important to make this just before serving.
- Double the amount of oat bran or weetbix if liked – the resulting drink will be thicker.
- Other fruit of choice may be used – try pear and berry or mixed berries (the frozen ones are great for this).