- 420g can red kidney beans, rinsed
- 2 sticks cabanossi, thinly sliced
- 200g jar favourite taco sauce
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Pulp of 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup sour light cream
- Squeeze lemon juice, to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves, to taste
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 2 cups shredded iceberg or cos lettuce
- Extra coriander sprigs, to decorate
1. Place beans, cabanossi, taco sauce, capsicum and cheese in a mixing bowl; mix to combine.
2. Place avocado in a small bowl; add sour cream, juice to taste and coriander; mash using a fork to combine roughly.
3. Fill taco shells with lettuce, then bean mixture. Top with avocado mixture. Decorate with coriander sprigs and serve.
Taco shells are best served warm; heat as packet directs or microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10-15 seconds.