- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed
- 400g can cannelini beans, rinsed
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Red Island Extra-virgin
- Olive Oil
Combine beans, celery, capsicum, onion and parsley in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice and oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix lightly to combine. Serve at room temperature.
You can dress this sturdy salad in advance; let ingredients marinate several hours or overnight to develop flavour.