Photography: Dean Wilmot, styling: Jennifer Tolhurst, Vicki Liley.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g (41/2-ounce) beef fillet steaks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) brandy
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) pouring cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Heat oil in large frying pan; cook steaks until cooked as desired. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
2. Add brandy to pan; bring to the boil. Add garlic, sauce and cream; cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
3. Remove pan from heat; stir in parsley, season to taste.
4. Serve steaks with sauce.
Nutritional count per serving: 40.6g total fat (22.3g saturated fat); 2324kJ (556 cal); 5.2g carbohydrate; 33.2g protein; 0.4g fibre.
Serving suggestion: Serve with shoestring chips and a leafy green salad.