Broccolini with lemon
5 stars - based on 1 reviews
- 2/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- Grated rind of 2 lemons, plus juice of 1 lemon
- 12 bunches (about 32 pieces) broccolini
1. Bring a pot of water (large enough to hold all the broccolini) to the boil with a good pinch of salt.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon rind and juice.
3. Add broccolini to the pot of boiling water and place the bowl with the oil mixture on top. Reduce heat to low-medium so the water doesn't boil over. Use a fork to break down the rosemary and combine the ingredients.
The broccolini will be cooked in about 1 minute. Use tongs to transfer broccolini to the bowl of oil mixture and turn to coat.