Chocolate sculpture illusion amazes internetA whimsical chocolate exhibit from a Victorian chocolate factory has taken the internet by storm
Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
Sweet chilli chicken with pak choy
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 1/3 cup (80ml) chilli sauce (see tip)
- 1/3 cup (120g) honey
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 750g chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 125g dried rice stick noodles
- 1 bunch pak choy, trimmed, washed, coarsely chopped
- lime wedges, to serve
1. Preheat grill on high. Line a roasting pan with lightly greased aluminium foil.
2. Combine chilli sauce, honey, oil and garlic in a small jug. Pour half into a bowl and add chicken. Season and toss to coat. Place chicken in prepared pan and cook under grill for 4 minutes. Turn chicken and brush with marinade. Grill for another 4 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
4. Heat a lightly greased wok on high. Stir-fry pak choy for 2 minutes.
5. Add noodles and remaining marinade and stir-fry until heated through. 6. Serve chicken with pak choy, rice noodles and lime wedges.
Kid-friendly tip: leave out the spicy chilli sauce and replace it with soy sauce.