5 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 750g chat or kipfler potatoes, skin on, cut into medium pieces
- 8 small chicken thighs on the bone, skin on
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- 1 cup crumbled feta, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C (fan forced).
Place potatoes in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
Pat chicken thighs dry, and place into a large baking dish; sprinkle with paprika and toss to coat evenly. Add the onion, capsicum, garlic and potatoes.
Drizzle oil over the top and sprinkle with oregano; season well with salt and pepper.
Bake 30 minutes and pour in tomatoes and olives, turn chicken and vegetables over and cook for a further 15 – 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Serve, topped with chopped parsley and crumbled feta.