Bring back the quintessential Aussie burgerYou may have noticed that as the years go by, food is changing. The advent of processed food has only been around for roughly 75 years a mere speck of sand in the hourglass of food history....
Chocolate, coconut and banana breadGood old, ubiquitous banana bread. It's on every cafe menu from Toorak to Townsville and like most popular items, you can get some stellar ones and some truly diabolical ones. The price too, isn't...
Authentic fried riceI'm going to attempt to unravel the myth of cooking fried rice for you. Because we all know that the fried rice you get from the local take away can never be recreated at home. Or can it?
Teriyaki chicken with noodles
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4cm batons
- 80g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g packet 2 minute noodles
- shredded green onion, to serve