Edible flowers could help prevent cancer and heart disease: studyUsing edible flowers in food is usually the domain of gourmet Asian foodies, but now research suggests that the pretty garnishes might have health benefits too.
Warm eggplant saladUsing the same principles as tofu, I have decided to douse it in flavour-rich ingredients that soak into its creamy sponginess and make it excellent.
Sugary drinks increase stroke risk: studyDrinking two glasses of cordial or soft drink a day could increases your risk of stroke by 20 percent, according to Swedish researchers.
Teriyaki chicken with noodles
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4cm batons
- 80g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g packet 2 minute noodles
- shredded green onion, to serve