Al dente: Cook your pasta like the Italians doItalians eat their pasta al dente, which means a little hard on the tooth, this is important because it keeps the pasta at an appropriate texture. Pasta cooked al dente will taste great and not be...
Australian dieticians reject paleo diet as 'suspicious, impractical'While "paleo" remains a bit of a buzzword in foodie culture, the Dietitians Association of Australia has joined the ranks of professionals opposed to the diet saying the scientific evidence doesn't...
Kris Jenner set to release her own kookbook... er, cookbookThe list of Kardashian tie-in merchandise has grown even longer with news that celebrity momager Kris Jenner is releasing her very own recipe collection.
Teriyaki chicken with noodles
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4cm batons
- 80g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g packet 2 minute noodles
- shredded green onion, to serve