Edible billboard touts virtue of cakeWe didn't need an ad to tell us "life is better with cake" but one artist's edible advertisement has convinced us marketing goes better with food.
Hummingbird porridgeNo-one will ever make porridge like my dad used to make it. I can't put my finger on it and goodness knows I have tried but since he joined the big butcher shop in the sky in the early '80s, I have...
Almond gazpacho with blue swimmer crab and grapesI recently spent some time in the wilds of Kangaroo Island, South Australia and given that it was the tail end of winter, the last thing I thought I would be eating is a beautifully smooth chilled...
Teriyaki chicken with noodles
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4cm batons
- 80g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g packet 2 minute noodles
- shredded green onion, to serve