NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
The Today Show guys tried the world's hottest meat pie, here's what happenedRon Bruns from the Bremen Patisserie in NSW has concocted the world’s hottest pie, which he serves with a legal waiver.
Fish oil could counteract junk food's affect on our brains: study reviewEating plenty of fish or taking fish oil capsules appears to undo some of the damage junk food can cause to our brains.
Teriyaki chicken with noodles
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 4cm batons
- 80g green beans, trimmed, halved
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g packet 2 minute noodles
- shredded green onion, to serve