Entertain with ease this ChristmasAldi Christmas
The night before ChristmasChristmas at Aldi
Your perfect Christmas hamperChristmas at Aldi
Spicy chicken with orange and watermelon salad
- 2 medium oranges (480g)
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets (800g), skin removed
- 2 tablespoons harissa sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g (1 1/2-pound) piece watermelon,
- sliced thickly
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup (35g) coarsely chopped roasted unsalted pistachios
- 200g (6 1/2 ounces) soft fetta cheese
1 Finely grate 2 teaspoons rind from oranges; segment oranges over small bowl to reserve juice.
2 Combine rind, chicken, sauce, garlic and oil in medium bowl; season.
3 Cook chicken on heated oiled covered barbecue (or grill or grill pan).
4 Meanwhile, combine orange segments, reserved juice, watermelon, mint and nuts in medium bowl; crumble cheese over salad.
5 Serve chicken with salad and lime wedges.
Nutritional count per serving:35.7g total fat (13.3g saturated fat); 2466kJ (590 cal); 16.5g carbohydrate; 49.3g protein; 4.2g fibre