5 stars - based on 1 reviews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small onion, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped char-grilled capsicum
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven grill to hot, 200°C.
- Heat oil in a 16cm ovenproof frying pan on medium, swirling to coat. Saute onion for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Add capsicum, cheese and parsley. Spread evenly over base of pan.
- Season eggs to taste and pour into pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until base and sides begin to set. Transfer to oven for 8-10 minutes, until top is firm and golden. Slice omelette into wedges to serve.