Chocolate sculpture illusion amazes internetA whimsical chocolate exhibit from a Victorian chocolate factory has taken the internet by storm
Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
Fish with lemon butter sauce
4 stars - based on 7 reviews
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 4 John Dory fillets
- ¼ cup (35g) plain flour, seasoned
- 60g butter
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- steamed potatoes, steamed green beans, to serve
1. Pat fish fillets dry with paper towel and dust with seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
2. Melt half of butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. When starting to sizzle, add fish fillets and cook for 2 minutes each side, until tender and golden. Remove to warm plates.
3. Add remaining butter and lemon juice to pan, increase heat to high and stir for 1 minute, until well combined. Stir through parsley. Serve fish with steamed potatoes and green beans and spoon over sauce.
Tip: this is a classic fish à la meuniere. Take care not to burn the butter when you're making the sauce cook it just enough so it's golden and tastes nutty.