Fish oil could counteract junk food's affect on our brains: study reviewEating plenty of fish or taking fish oil capsules appears to undo some of the damage junk food can cause to our brains.
Coca-Cola recipe for sale for $15 millionAn American man is hoping to make a fortune by selling what he claims to be the original top-secret recipe for Coca-Cola.
Happiness can lead to overeating: studyIt's not just sadness that makes us reach for unhealthy comfort foods — a new study suggests that happiness is more likely to make us overeat
Cranberry and pistachio rocky road
- 1/2 cup (65g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup (140g) shelled raw pistachio kernels
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 21/3 cups (100g) white marshmallows, quartered
- 540g white chocolate, chopped
1. Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over the sides.
2. Combine the cranberries, pistachios, coconut and marshmallows in a large bowl.
3. Melt the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water; do
not allow the bowl to touch the water.
4. Add the marshmallow mixture to the chocolate; mix well. Spoon the mixture
into the prepared pan; press in firmly. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set.
5. Remove rocky road from the pan; cut into 20 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Not suitable to freeze. Suitable to microwave.