Kris Jenner set to release her own kookbook... er, cookbookThe list of Kardashian tie-in merchandise has grown even longer with news that celebrity momager Kris Jenner is releasing her very own recipe collection.
Simple healthy winter eating tipsWinter can be an easy time to gain weight with tracksuits and baggy jumpers hiding extra kilos gained over the colder months. But after a few months the sun will shine again and reality will hit, so...
Coolest cooler is actually pretty coolIt's probably a bit cold Down Under to be thinking about beach parties just yet, but you might just want to leave your dusty old esky where it is by the time summer rolls around. There's a cooler...
Spicy lamb and rocket on turkish
- 750g lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons each dried cumin and coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Olive oil spray
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 100g tub Hommus Dip
- 100g bag baby rocket
- Natural low-fat yogurt, to serve
1. Place mince, garlic, parsley, spices and zest in a large mixing bowl; mix well using hands to combine. Shape into 8 thick, sausage-shaped logs. Chill for 30 minutes until firm.
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat; spray with olive oil. Cook patties for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally to brown all over.
3. Cut bread through middle lengthwise,then in half to make 4 pieces. Grill or toast until golden brown. Spread with hommus. Top with rocket leaves, then lamb. Dollop servings with yogurt.
Cook lamb on the barbie, under a grill or in a frying pan. Great with chilli relish or tomato chutney.