Pear and cheese salad with pesto dressing
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium pears, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄3 cup roasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 150g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Combine the spinach, pears, walnuts and cheese in a large bowl. Place remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl; add 1 tablespoon water and whisk to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad, toss lightly and serve.
Replace spinach with baby rocket leaves if you like. Use any nuts you fancy – hazelnuts, pecans, almonds or cashews.