Australia's first multi-capsule espresso machineWant the secret to rustling up amazing-tasting midweek meals without the stress? We asked leading chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan to tell us how.
How to trick your family into thinking you're a five-star chefWant the secret to rustling up amazing-tasting midweek meals without the stress? We asked leading chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan to tell us how.
The best pop-up dining in AustraliaTaking place in city laneways and beachside locations across Australia, the cool crowd can't get enough of the food and drink pop-up phenomenon. Now you can stay one step ahead of the culinary curve...
Prawns with chilli dipping sauce
4 stars - based on 1 reviews
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 1.5kg cooked prawns
- lime wedges, to serve
- Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (130g) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (130g) chilli sauce
- Tabasco, lime juice, to taste
1. To make Chilli Dipping Sauce, combine coriander, onion, chilli and sauces in a medium bowl. Add a few dashes of Tabasco and a good squeeze of lime juice to taste. Mix well and spoon into one or two smaller bowls.
2. Arrange prawns on a serving platter. Serve with Chilli Dipping Sauce and lime wedges.
Tip 1: To make it easier on your guests, serve the prawns shelled, deveined and with tails intact.
Tip 2: Keep the dipping sauce covered, or in jars with lids, in the fridge for up to one week.