Sugary drinks increase stroke risk: studyDrinking two glasses of cordial or soft drink a day could increases your risk of stroke by 20 percent, according to Swedish researchers.
It's official: The world's best margherita pizza is made in MelbourneForget flying to Italy for a perfect margherita pizza – you just need to get to Brunswick, north of Melbourne, for a slice of the world's greatest cheesy goodness.
Apple crumble biscuitsThese Apple crumble biscuits hark back to that time, but without the mouth cloying effects. They are buttery and sweet and can be made relatively quickly – certainly as quick as a 1970s packet...
Prawns with chilli dipping sauce
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 1.5kg cooked prawns
- lime wedges, to serve
- Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (130g) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (130g) chilli sauce
- Tabasco, lime juice, to taste
1. To make Chilli Dipping Sauce, combine coriander, onion, chilli and sauces in a medium bowl. Add a few dashes of Tabasco and a good squeeze of lime juice to taste. Mix well and spoon into one or two smaller bowls.
2. Arrange prawns on a serving platter. Serve with Chilli Dipping Sauce and lime wedges.
Tip 1: To make it easier on your guests, serve the prawns shelled, deveined and with tails intact.
Tip 2: Keep the dipping sauce covered, or in jars with lids, in the fridge for up to one week.