Chocolate sculpture illusion amazes internetA whimsical chocolate exhibit from a Victorian chocolate factory has taken the internet by storm
Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
Chickpea, beetroot and pumpkin salad
4 stars - based on 1 reviews
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 600g beetroot, trimmed, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, cut into wedges
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic dressing (see tip)
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 110g goat's cheese, crumbled, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200° C.
2. Combine beetroot, oil and garlic in a large baking dish. Season to taste. Bake for 10 minutes. Place pumpkin in same baking dish, away from beetroot. Bake for another 20 minutes.
3. Combine chickpeas, oil and white balsamic dressing in a jug.
4. Place beetroot, pumpkin, chickpea mixture and spinach in a bowl and toss gently. Serve topped with goat's cheese.
Tip: Eat up brightly coloured vegetables such as beetroot and pumpkin are packed with beneficial antioxidants. White balsamic dressing is available from the vinegar section of Coles supermarkets.