Entertain with ease this ChristmasAldi Christmas
The night before ChristmasChristmas at Aldi
Your perfect Christmas hamperChristmas at Aldi
Roasted salmon with lime and coriander
4 stars - based on 1 reviews
Photography: Richard Mortimer
- 4 x 180g salmon fillet pieces
- 1 bunch baby pak choy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- rind and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan–forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place salmon on tray, skin side down. Season and roast for 10-13 minutes, until cooked to taste.
Meanwhile, cook pak choy in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, until just wilted. Drain.
Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over salmon. Serve with pak choy.