Nine steps to the perfectly poured beerBars are full of rituals that elevate mere boozing to a loftier status. At their best, patrons form orderly queues to receive the sacrament of the grain or grape from skilled barkeeps who dispense...
Choosing the perfect glass for your beerGlassware plays a huge role in the beer experience and if there is any tip I can give you when it comes to drinking beer, it's to pour your brew into a glass before you enjoy it. Trust me on that one.
How to supercharge your home brew, with tips from an amateur brewer who turned proIn honour of International Beer Day on August 1, we've found someone who can tell you how to create your own top-notch brews.
Pasta, corn and capsicum bake
4 stars - based on 8 reviews
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup macaroni (elbows, spirals or bow ties)
- 6-8 green onions, cut into short lengths
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (or use canned)
- 1 red capsicum, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into slivers
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat-reduced evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or parsley
- ½ cup packed shredded 25 per cent fat reduced tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fanforced. Lightly spray a 5-6 cup baking dish with oil.
2. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 7 minutes. Add onion, corn and capsicum; return to the boil and cook 2 minutes more. Drain; transfer to prepared dish.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk and dill. Add tasty cheese; season with salt and black pepper. Stir mixture through pasta. Spr½inkle with parmesan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set and golden.
TIPS: Serve warm or cold.