Sugary drinks increase stroke risk: studyDrinking two glasses of cordial or soft drink a day could increases your risk of stroke by 20 percent, according to Swedish researchers.
It's official: The world's best margherita pizza is made in MelbourneForget flying to Italy for a perfect margherita pizza – you just need to get to Brunswick, north of Melbourne, for a slice of the world's greatest cheesy goodness.
Apple crumble biscuitsThese Apple crumble biscuits hark back to that time, but without the mouth cloying effects. They are buttery and sweet and can be made relatively quickly – certainly as quick as a 1970s packet...
Pasta, corn and capsicum bake
4 stars - based on 8 reviews
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup macaroni (elbows, spirals or bow ties)
- 6-8 green onions, cut into short lengths
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (or use canned)
- 1 red capsicum, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into slivers
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat-reduced evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or parsley
- ½ cup packed shredded 25 per cent fat reduced tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fanforced. Lightly spray a 5-6 cup baking dish with oil.
2. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 7 minutes. Add onion, corn and capsicum; return to the boil and cook 2 minutes more. Drain; transfer to prepared dish.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk and dill. Add tasty cheese; season with salt and black pepper. Stir mixture through pasta. Spr½inkle with parmesan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set and golden.
TIPS: Serve warm or cold.