Chocolate sculpture illusion amazes internetA whimsical chocolate exhibit from a Victorian chocolate factory has taken the internet by storm
Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
Pasta, corn and capsicum bake
4 stars - based on 5 reviews
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup macaroni (elbows, spirals or bow ties)
- 6-8 green onions, cut into short lengths
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (or use canned)
- 1 red capsicum, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into slivers
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat-reduced evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or parsley
- ½ cup packed shredded 25 per cent fat reduced tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fanforced. Lightly spray a 5-6 cup baking dish with oil.
2. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 7 minutes. Add onion, corn and capsicum; return to the boil and cook 2 minutes more. Drain; transfer to prepared dish.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk and dill. Add tasty cheese; season with salt and black pepper. Stir mixture through pasta. Spr½inkle with parmesan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set and golden.
TIPS: Serve warm or cold.