- Olive oil spray
- 300g butternut pumpkin, cut in 2cm dice
- 200g red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut in 2cm dice
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
- 50g roasted capsicum, chopped (from the deli)
- 50g baby spinach, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Lightly spray a 6 x 1-cup non-stick muffin pan with oil. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scatter pumpkin and potato on tray; lightly spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes until tender.
2. Combine eggs, cheeses, capsicum and spinach; stir through pumpkin and potatoes until well coated with egg.
3. Spoon mixture into muffin cups. Bake for 25-30 minutes until firm and golden. Cool 5 minutes; remove to a wire rack. Cool completely. Wrap and refrigerate.
Pack with 9-grain crispbreads, fruit and a carton of milk.