- 8 slices mild pancetta
- 2 x 2-packs sub rolls
- Bought caesar dressing (we used Kraft Carb Well)
- 1 head cos lettuce
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 200g shaved roast turkey
- Shaved parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Place pancetta on a baking tray; roast for 8-10 minutes until crisp. Cool; break slices into pieces.
2. Preheat oven-grill. Cut rolls lengthwise in half; remove some soft bread from centres to make room for filling. Grill until golden. Spread a little dressing over one half.
3. Discard outer cos leaves; tear up or shred remainder. Place lettuce on rolls; top with the egg, pancetta, turkey and cheese. Drizzle with a little more dressing; cover with tops of rolls.
Look for subs or torpedo rolls, 2 rolls per pack, from the bakery department at supermarkets.