Spiced eggplant saladUsing the same principles as tofu, I have decided to embrace the eggplant and douse it in as many flavour-rich ingredients as I can.
Energy drinks change the way the heart beats: studyDrinking energy drinks that are high in caffeine and taurine leads to increased heart contraction rates an hour after drinking, according to German researchers.
Food guilt leads to weight gain: studyWhen you're trying to be healthy, it's easy to feel guilty for polishing off a piece of chocolate cake or a bowl of fries — but psychologists say that feeling guilty is likely to limit your...
Asian hoki with udon noodles
Photography: Kieran Scott
- 1 pkt Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets
- 200g udon noodles
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli, sliced
- Oyster sauce
- Spring onion
1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger in oil; add chopped hoki, red capsicum, chilli and snow peas.
3. Add oyster sauce to taste then toss through udon noodles.
4. Serve garnished with coriander and spring onions.