Bring back the quintessential Aussie burgerYou may have noticed that as the years go by, food is changing. The advent of processed food has only been around for roughly 75 years a mere speck of sand in the hourglass of food history....
Chocolate, coconut and banana breadGood old, ubiquitous banana bread. It's on every cafe menu from Toorak to Townsville and like most popular items, you can get some stellar ones and some truly diabolical ones. The price too, isn't...
Authentic fried riceI'm going to attempt to unravel the myth of cooking fried rice for you. Because we all know that the fried rice you get from the local take away can never be recreated at home. Or can it?
Asian hoki with udon noodles
Photography: Kieran Scott
- 1 pkt Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets
- 200g udon noodles
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli, sliced
- Oyster sauce
- Spring onion
1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger in oil; add chopped hoki, red capsicum, chilli and snow peas.
3. Add oyster sauce to taste then toss through udon noodles.
4. Serve garnished with coriander and spring onions.