How to trick your family into thinking you're a five-star chefWant the secret to rustling up amazing-tasting midweek meals without the stress? We asked leading chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan to tell us how.
The best pop-up dining in AustraliaTaking place in city laneways and beachside locations across Australia, the cool crowd can't get enough of the food and drink pop-up phenomenon. Now you can stay one step ahead of the culinary curve...
Quail with cherriesHere's an interesting fact: "quail" is actually the name for dozens of different species of birds as opposed to just one. I did not previously know that. I was surprised to find this out but then...
Asian hoki with udon noodles
Photography: Kieran Scott
- 1 pkt Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets
- 200g udon noodles
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli, sliced
- Oyster sauce
- Spring onion
1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger in oil; add chopped hoki, red capsicum, chilli and snow peas.
3. Add oyster sauce to taste then toss through udon noodles.
4. Serve garnished with coriander and spring onions.