How NASA helped deliver the perfect toasted cheese sandwichThe only thing better than a piping hot toasted cheese sandwich is a piping hot toasted cheese sandwich brought right to you. Problem is, by the time it's delivered it's usually cold, soggy and...
Al dente: Cook your pasta like the Italians doItalians eat their pasta al dente, which means a little hard on the tooth, this is important because it keeps the pasta at an appropriate texture. Pasta cooked al dente will taste great and not be...
Australian dieticians reject paleo diet as 'suspicious, impractical'While "paleo" remains a bit of a buzzword in foodie culture, the Dietitians Association of Australia has joined the ranks of professionals opposed to the diet saying the scientific evidence doesn't...
Asian hoki with udon noodles
Photography: Kieran Scott
- 1 pkt Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets
- 200g udon noodles
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli, sliced
- Oyster sauce
- Spring onion
1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger in oil; add chopped hoki, red capsicum, chilli and snow peas.
3. Add oyster sauce to taste then toss through udon noodles.
4. Serve garnished with coriander and spring onions.