McDonald's burger served with hidden swastikaThere are a bunch of ways a visit to a fast-food restaurant can leave a bad taste in your mouth and race hate is now one of them. But rather than leave racist remarks on receipts a US McDonald's...
Cheeses saltier than seawater shamedA survey of salty cheeses has UK health groups comparing haloumi to seawater, in an effort to encourage the dairy industry to further reduce sodium content in their foods.
Man buys all the pies to spite unruly childA Canadian man has achieved restaurant hero status after telling his story about teaching a woman and her misbehaving child a lesson in fast-food etiquette. In this case, revenge is not a dish best...
Asian hoki with udon noodles
Photography: Kieran Scott
- 1 pkt Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets
- 200g udon noodles
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli, sliced
- Oyster sauce
- Spring onion
1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Saute the garlic and ginger in oil; add chopped hoki, red capsicum, chilli and snow peas.
3. Add oyster sauce to taste then toss through udon noodles.
4. Serve garnished with coriander and spring onions.