4 stars - based on 4 reviews
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened (no added sugar) apple juice
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries, plus extra to serve
- 1 red apple, cored, chopped
- ½ cup no-fat vanilla yoghurt
- ¼ cup sultanas
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus extra to serve
Per serve, kJ fat, sat fat,
- Place the oats and apple juice in a large bowl. Mix well. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Add all other ingredients to the oat mixture.
- Divide the muesli among serving bowls. Top with extra berries and drizzle with extra honey.
- This stores well overnight in an airtight container.