Quick grilled nachos
4 stars - based on 11 reviews
- 200g packet plain corn chips
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled
- juice 1 lime
- sweet chilli sauce, coriander leaves, to serve
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Arrange corn chips in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, tomato, capsicum and onion. Season to taste. Spoon mixture over corn chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 5-10 minutes, until hot and bubbling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avocado with juice and season to taste. Dollop avocado mixture over hot nachos. Serve drizzled with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkled with coriander leaves.
And for dessert? Why not try Curtis Stone's chocolate pots with cinnamon cream. Watch the video below.
- Serve with a dollop of light sour cream.
- An easy dish, this is made in minutes and is great for crowds or for sharing while watching the cricket or tennis on TV.