Heavenly garlic greens
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 120g packet snow peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed,
- halved lengthways
- 1 bunch buk choy, leaves separated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil on high. Blanch broccolini for 30 seconds. Add snow peas, asparagus and buk choy for further 30 seconds. Drain well, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking water.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on medium. Saute garlic for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant and lightly golden. Stir in reserved cooking water and sauces.
- Add vegetables to wok, gently tossing to coat. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and serve hot.