4 stars - based on 9 reviews
- 500g penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomato
- with basil, onion and garlic
- 100g Danish feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup assorted olives
- ½ bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta following packet instructions. Drain well. Return
to pan. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Saute onion, garlic and chilli 3-4 minutes. Add tomato and ½ cup water. Bring to the boil, stirring.
- Toss sauce and pasta with feta, olives and parsley. Season to taste.