1. Heat 1 x 125g SunRice Quick Cups Basmati per person. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Add garlic, ginger, spices, chilli and mustard seeds; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add curry leaves, tamarind paste, coconut milk and salt, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
4. Add fish and tomatoes; gently simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas and simmer 1 minute longer.
5. Serve with SunRice Quick Cups Basmati and serve with curry and coriander leaves.
Use SunRice Long Grain White Rice or 2 x 250g SunRice Indian. Aromatic Basmati Rice in 90 seconds.
For convenience, yellow curry paste can replace spices.