5 stars - based on 1 reviews
- 2 x 125g SunRice Quick Cups Chicken Rice in 40 Seconds
- 400g lean beef or veal mince
- 200g ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 800ml tomato puree
- 200ml water or stock
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- parmesan cheese to serve
1. Mix together mince, ricotta, egg, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Roll into bite-size meatballs.
2. Heat tomato puree, water or stock, sugar and smoked paprika in a pot until it comes to the boil. Drop in the meatballs, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until cooked.
3. Microwave SunRice Quick Cups Chicken Rice in 40 Seconds as per pack instructions.
4. Divide rice between serving dishes and top with the meatballs and sauce.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan.