Al dente: Cook your pasta like the Italians doItalians eat their pasta al dente, which means a little hard on the tooth, this is important because it keeps the pasta at an appropriate texture. Pasta cooked al dente will taste great and not be...
Australian dieticians reject paleo diet as 'suspicious, impractical'While "paleo" remains a bit of a buzzword in foodie culture, the Dietitians Association of Australia has joined the ranks of professionals opposed to the diet saying the scientific evidence doesn't...
Kris Jenner set to release her own kookbook... er, cookbookThe list of Kardashian tie-in merchandise has grown even longer with news that celebrity momager Kris Jenner is releasing her very own recipe collection.
Thai prawn and rice salad
4 stars - based on 13 reviews
- 1 x 125g Quick Cups Jasmine Rice
- 250g cooked peeled prawns
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 small size cucumber cut into half and sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 deseeded sliced red chilli
1. In a small bowl mix together all dressing ingredients.
2. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients. Pour the dressing over and toss together.
For more heat increase the amount of chilli.
You could use flaked salmon or tuna instead of prawns.