The best pop-up dining in AustraliaTaking place in city laneways and beachside locations across Australia, the cool crowd can't get enough of the food and drink pop-up phenomenon. Now you can stay one step ahead of the culinary curve...
Quail with cherriesHere's an interesting fact: "quail" is actually the name for dozens of different species of birds as opposed to just one. I did not previously know that. I was surprised to find this out but then...
Beetroot and feta salad with crispy sageThere are few things more satisfying than getting your hands stained a bright fuchsia by the common garden beet. Almost every country in the world has their very own recipe for this earthy vegetable...
Thai prawn and rice salad
4 stars - based on 13 reviews
- 1 x 125g Quick Cups Jasmine Rice
- 250g cooked peeled prawns
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 small size cucumber cut into half and sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bunch fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 deseeded sliced red chilli
1. In a small bowl mix together all dressing ingredients.
2. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients. Pour the dressing over and toss together.
For more heat increase the amount of chilli.
You could use flaked salmon or tuna instead of prawns.