Sugary drinks increase stroke risk: studyDrinking two glasses of cordial or soft drink a day could increases your risk of stroke by 20 percent, according to Swedish researchers.
It's official: The world's best margherita pizza is made in MelbourneForget flying to Italy for a perfect margherita pizza – you just need to get to Brunswick, north of Melbourne, for a slice of the world's greatest cheesy goodness.
Apple crumble biscuitsThese Apple crumble biscuits hark back to that time, but without the mouth cloying effects. They are buttery and sweet and can be made relatively quickly – certainly as quick as a 1970s packet...
Beef red curry with coriander rice
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 cups (400g) SunRice Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste, or to taste
- 500g lean beef (rump, sirloin, fillet), chopped
- 2 cups green beans, halved
- 400ml can coconut cream
1. Combine rice and water in saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 12 minutes.
2. Remove pan from heat and stand, covered, while curry is prepared.
3. Heat oil in pan over moderately high heat. Add curry paste and beef and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Lower heat and add beans and coconut cream and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes until beans are tender.
4. Stir coriander through rice and serve with red curry.
Be sure pan is very hot before adding oil, so oil does not burn. Allow oil to heat before adding beef so meat does not stew.
For optimum results, rinse the rice before cooking, 2 to 3 times in a bowl and drain well before cooking