Chocolate sculpture illusion amazes internetA whimsical chocolate exhibit from a Victorian chocolate factory has taken the internet by storm
Pregnant women should drink more milk to increase their child's IQExpectant mothers who don't get enough iodine risk having children with a low IQ, according to a UK study.
NASA to make 3D printed pizzaForget labouring over meals in the kitchen, a Jetsons-style life with food produced at the press of a button could be on the horizon, thanks to 3D printing.
Beef red curry with coriander rice
3 stars - based on 2 reviews
- 2 cups (400g) SunRice Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste, or to taste
- 500g lean beef (rump, sirloin, fillet), chopped
- 2 cups green beans, halved
- 400ml can coconut cream
1. Combine rice and water in saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 12 minutes.
2. Remove pan from heat and stand, covered, while curry is prepared.
3. Heat oil in pan over moderately high heat. Add curry paste and beef and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Lower heat and add beans and coconut cream and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes until beans are tender.
4. Stir coriander through rice and serve with red curry.
Be sure pan is very hot before adding oil, so oil does not burn. Allow oil to heat before adding beef so meat does not stew.
For optimum results, rinse the rice before cooking, 2 to 3 times in a bowl and drain well before cooking